Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 Venue constraints

Hi there!

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:35:27 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 13. August 2012, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
>> ** Facts about Le Camp **
>>
>> - 325 beds
>
> this wasnt a concern to me, as camping was possible.
>
> (see http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/
>  debconf-team.2012-02-20-19.03.log.html#l-47 for this claim)

Here for historical reasons my full claim:

  19:13:33 <gismo_ch> the venue is managed by a YMCA association, it can
                      accomodate 325 people plus more if needed on the
                      surroundings (camping allowed)

And yes, at that time I thought that camping was allowed: I could have
misunderstood (this was the feeling I got from the visit at 'Le Camp'),
but given that the real reason is now useless, I would simply propose to
go on from where we are *now*.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca