Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 Venue constraints

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud dijo [Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 06:51:43PM +0200]:
> b) Hospitality: as much as I would be honoured and happy to host DebConf in
> Switzerland, I would be definitely ashamed to have to host most DebConf
> attendees in bunkers. I think that in said case, we should really re-consider
> Latvia.

FWIW I don't think at this stage we can roll back six months in time
and undo a vote. The Latvian bid -as far as I know- stopped operating
and might re-postulate for DC15 or something like that. We cannot
assume they will be happy to get a shitload of work they were no
longer expecting. So, lets focus on a DebConf in Switzerland as
agreed.