Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 Venue constraints

> Have you looked at the picture? And maybe at all the others we collected
> here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/venue-evaluation/Geneva/
>pictures/bunkers/

From the photos, the bunkers look almost the same as le camp,
just with significantly less vertical space.
And the under the ground thing makes them cool in some regard
(as being something special).

> Believe me, these are much less comfortable than the
> accomodation at Le Camp.

Since you have been there, you probably know better ;)

> maybe not even
> very close to the venue (10-20 minutes walking in Geneva AFAIR).

Ok, the distance is a strong argument against.

I just wouldn't completely expel them,
specially if Le Camp would tourn out to be not affordable
and if they additionally would come with a cheap or free venue.