Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 - Final report

On 2012-08-09 19:16, René Mayorga wrote:
Also please note that we will need to check the license of the selected pictures, so far I look on flickr some pictures that are not DFSG-friendly, I
can volunteer for this task

Perhaps you already meant this, but we can ask the picture-takers to grant special permission for use in the report (under a free licence), even if they didn't already apply a free licence to the photos they put online. While people might not reply in time for the report's publication, I'd be surprised if anyone refused this permission.

--
Moray