Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

On 08/08/12 19:27, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le mercredi, 8 août 2012 20.57:15, Luca Capello a écrit :
>> * PLATINUM - starting from CHF 20'000 [DC10 30'000, DC11 30'000, DC12
>> 25'000]
>>
>>   Benefits from gold, and also:
>>
>>   + Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to
>>     the conference
>>   + Logo on banner behind talk podiums
>>   + 45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk
>
> This is IMHO way too small, especially in perspective with the health of the
> Swiss economy, the size of our budget and the Swiss salaries. Please note that
> the median monthly salary in Switzerland is around 6500.- CHF.

Not quite - I think Swiss companies are also careful with their money

They have a lot of money to spend if we can show them a positive result

> Also, according to a phone call (referred to from the 20110831 Meeting
> minutes[0]) I had held with Lausanne Tourisme, if we had gone to Lausanne, the
> city would have given between 25k and 40k given a good dossier.

Can we potentially have part of the DebConf in Lausanne, maybe the
Debian Day, to qualify for that?