Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

Le mercredi, 8 août 2012 20.57:15, Luca Capello a écrit :
> * PLATINUM - starting from CHF 20'000 [DC10 30'000, DC11 30'000, DC12
> 25'000]
>
>   Benefits from gold, and also:
>
>   + Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to
>     the conference
>   + Logo on banner behind talk podiums
>   + 45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk

This is IMHO way too small, especially in perspective with the health of the
Swiss economy, the size of our budget and the Swiss salaries. Please note that
the median monthly salary in Switzerland is around 6500.- CHF.

Also, according to a phone call (referred to from the 20110831 Meeting
minutes[0]) I had held with Lausanne Tourisme, if we had gone to Lausanne, the
city would have given between 25k and 40k given a good dossier.

So I would put the PLATINUM level to at least 35k or 40k.

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/minutes-20110831