Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf sprint in Fribourg, Wed 8. Aug, 17h30 local time

[ Adding -sprints to Cc. Full quote for archiving there. ]

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 06:29:23PM +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hi dear DebConf Team,
>
> I hereby propose the following event:
>
> What:    DebConf sprint
> Where:   CH, Fribourg, Liip offices [0]
> When:    Wed. 8. Aug 2012, from 17h30 local time
>          date -d "@1344439800"
> Why:     Now that DebConf12 is over and that DebConf13 is ahead, we have
> plenty of documents to get ready (text, design, translation, …) both for the
> closing of DebConf12 and for the preparation of DebConf13, all of them rather
> soon. As I find easier to work on such things on allocated time, I propose to
> allocate this time and place to get work done in this area (or other areas
> related to DebConf).

Great! Can you please add an entry at http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints to
document this?

Additionally: if you think you need some Debian resources to make it
happen, or to enable more people to attend, do not hesitate to ask.