Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

> > The additional benefit is not much more than a
> > "Thank you, you are a nice guy".
>
> That is not correct, sorry, PLATINUM gets:
>
>   Benefits from gold, and also:
>
>   + Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to
>     the conference
>   + Logo on banner behind talk podiums
>   + 45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk

Ups, you're right. I still had the dc12 text in mind:

 Benefits from gold, and also:

 * We wil explicitly thank platinum sponsors in all press releases
    relating to   the conference, emphasising good partnership
    making this conference happen
 * Logo on banner behind talk podiums