Re: [Debconf-team] MiniDebConf Nicaragua 2013

Gaudenz Steinlin dijo [Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:00:35AM +0200]:
> >> Cool, so you can beta-test the Penta replacement??? ;-)
> >>

> > Actually, yes! :) I'm trying to install frab on a local machine and see if
> > it fits our needs for the conference.
>
> Have you seen: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PentaReplacements? Please
> fill out the form after doing the evaluation.
>
> Jimmy already sent a mail with his evaluaiton of zookeepr to
> debconf-discuss. This also looks quite promising.
>
> We currently lack someone to drive this process. It won't be me, I
> already have to much to do. Otherwise I fear that we will end up with
> penta again next year.

Please note I'm willing to stay involved and active in this regard. If
we get to form a team for this, much better. If we don't, of course,
the choosing will be heavily biased by the fact that I'm a Ruby
speaker, and have failed to enjoy Python ;-)