[Debconf-team] (Ref. SC/113575) - DebConf12

Dear Conference Organisers

I write to you in connection with your recently held conference entitled DebConf12 held on 8 July 2012.

Cambridge Scholars Publishing is an academic publisher aiming to promote knowledge and learning through the production and global distribution of valuable academic works.

With more than 3,000 titles published to date, we have an interest in publishing proceedings of established or promising new conferences.  In addition, we welcome proposals for research monographs, edited volumes, and select PhD dissertations.

We have a policy of actively seeking and commissioning works in areas in which we have a publishing interest, one of which is Social Sciences.

If you feel it would be of interest to a wider academic audience, we would be delighted to have a discussion with you about the possibility of publishing a volume based on the proceedings of your event.

We provide a dedicated service, with no cost to the editor or author, complimentary copies and a substantial author discount on all titles from our press.  Our publications are marketed worldwide and sold through international booksellers including Amazon, Blackwell and Ingram and are widely purchased by academic libraries.

With this in mind, please let me know if you wish to discuss the issue further and perhaps issue a proposal.  If you decide otherwise on this occasion, we wish you every future success.

Kind regards

Carol

Carol Koulikourdi
Commissioning Editor
Cambridge Scholars Publishing
www.c-s-p.org

If you experience any difficulty reading this email, please send us an email to admin@c-s-p.org.
Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 4333775; VAT No: 108280727
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd. The contents of this message are intended for the addressee only. They are confidential and may contain private information. Cambridge Scholars Publishing is not responsible for any damages resulting from the unauthorised use, forwarding or disclosure of this message, and will not be held liable for damages or loss caused by any viruses.