Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

On 26/07/12 22:55, Philip Hands wrote:
> Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.com.au> writes:
>> Just imagine if one hops on a train by mistake - there are many trains
>> in Switzerland, very frequently too, some children love trains
>
> From what I hear, the local railway station doens't actually get much in
> the way of trains, so that should not be a problem ;-)

In that case any lost children will hopefully be found congregating in
the local chocolate shop

Also, by raising the missing child issue, I didn't mean to suggest
anyone is a bad parent or that children won't enjoy DebConf - apparently
it is just something that can happen to any parent at any time and place:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157441/David-Cameron-wife-left-daughter-Nancy-8-pub-15-minutes.html

It is not a reason to not have a kids camp: it just means we need to be
sure everyone (not just the parents) is willing to have this new
dimension added to the event.