Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

Hi there

Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net> writes:

> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:21:03 +0200
> Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
>

> Was it agreed to use CHF instead of EUR/USD? usually for DC in America
> sposnorship brochure use USD and in Europe EUR...

As Luca already said the CHF USD exchange rate is 1:1. So we can use the
same amounts. I suggest that we have different versions of the brochure.
For non european sponsors we use the USD amounts, for european non swiss
sponsors EUR amounts converted with a 1:1.2 exchange rate and for swiss
sponsors the CHF amounts. But I see this just as a technicality. The
current discussion is IMHO more about the levels and the minimal amount per
level.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.