Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Logo Contest: final round voting

Hi there!

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:18:43 +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> writes:
>
> > On 07/25/2012 11:03 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >> who will hinder me from adding 3 lines with +1?
> >
> > your conscience?  common sense?  the wiki page history?
>
> I on the other hand had the impression (before Zobels mail) that it was
> perfectly valid to vote for several proposals as I at least did in the
> last round. I would just have vote for all that I'm ok with. What lead
> me to this impression of the voting procedure was that also comments are
> allowed and I therefore thought that this is not a strict voting anyway.

I am sorry, I completely forgot that the previous discussion the
DebConf13 localteam had was not on -team, thus I should have been a bit
more verbose.

Basically, the first round allowed up to three votes because we needed
to  shrink down the number of proposals.  In the second round, one
single vote is allowed (with any arbritary comment).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca