Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Logo Contest: final round voting

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> >> Does anyone have a better proposal for how to conduct such a poll on
> >> debian (or debian-related) infrastructure?
> > i would had said Doodle, if there is no requirement for running it on
> > debian or debian-related infrastructure.

then why dont you say "dudle"? ;-)

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/about.cgi - released under the AGPLv3 :)

on the topic at hand, I dont think its sensible to vote on all those logo
ideas on that page... they are way too many, and some are clearly not suitable
as a logo (mostly from a design pov, but also printability or legal issues
(the chocolate cow)...

cheers,
	Holger