Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Logo Contest: final round voting

[re: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/LogoIdeas#Second_Round ]

On 07/25/2012 12:17 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Wed Jul 25, 2012 at 12:10:02 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>> Does anyone have a better proposal for how to conduct such a poll on
>> debian (or debian-related) infrastructure?
>
> i would had said Doodle, if there is no requirement for running it on
> debian or debian-related infrastructure.

I don't meant to state it as a requirement, but it is a preference of
mine for sure.  Does doodle let you host polls with images?

I just tried on mako's http://selectricity.org/, and i can't get it to
permit external images (arguably, that's a feature and not a bug) or to
upload images.

	--dkg