Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Logo Contest: final round voting

Hi,

On Wed Jul 25, 2012 at 12:10:02 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 07/25/2012 11:03 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > who will hinder me from adding 3 lines with +1?
> > Also editing this table is not funny.
>
> agreed.  it's neither fun nor funny, nor particularly intelligible.
>
> i suppose this will keep out the riff-raff, but it might also mean that
> few votes get cast in general.
>
> Does anyone have a better proposal for how to conduct such a poll on
> debian (or debian-related) infrastructure?

i would had said Doodle, if there is no requirement for running it on
debian or debian-related infrastructure.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster