Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] DC13 sponsoring brochure, please review sections Debian and DebConf

Hi there!

Cc:ing Eric, I am not sure you are subscribed to debconf-team@, in case
sorry for the double email.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:41:00 +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> On 24/07/12 02:01, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
>> It wasn't in the sections included here (so maybe this is off topic),
>> but the full file mentions Switzerland as being an onerous destination.
>> To my mind's ear onerous connotes worse than I suspect you might
>> intend. (?)
>

> onerous is definitely not the word to use

I took that snippet from the DC10 sponsoring brochure, which being in
NYC should be not so different to DC13 in Switzerland in term of costs.
Feel free to change it, I would really appreciate ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca