Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

2012/7/18 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 05:42:35AM +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
>>
>> Premises:
>>
>>   0. I do not think creating yet another mailing list, project,
>> infrastructure, ... is really needed.
>>   1. debian-jr@lists.debian.org, a.k.a.
>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-jr/, holds very low traffic.
>>   2. debconf-team must need to coordinate in some aspects with
>> debian-jr for debconf organization.
>>
>> Therefore, I propose:
>>
>>   0. Use mailing list listed in premises 1. to develop didactic
>> methods to teach kids during a week parallel to DebConf, any needed
>> software can be discussed and finally uploaded to Debian archive if
>> needed for activities going on there. That might help to revive
>> debian-jr project.

That is an appropiate task to pursuit as long as we don't add more
tasks to the debconf local team, i agree. We need to manage the effort
to make activities for children even if only a few members of this
thread assist.
So count with me.

--
Atte. Manuel Flores

"Good artists borrow, great artists steal" - Pablo Picasso