[Debconf-team] DebConf12 - Final report

DebConf is over, but there are still wonderful things to do. And what
could be better than reflecting what has happened by writing it down and
helping to write the final report??

Some very nice volunteers have already (been) assigned to contribute
with a part of the report:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/FinalReport

But some other topics are still without anybody taking care of:

* Bid process
* Talk (anybody else?)
* Day trip report
* Cheese and wine party (anybody else?)
* DebConf12 numbers
* Registration
* Credits
* Photos

Further we are looking for a volunteer, who, as a native English
speaker, would like to help reviewing the texts for the final report
(once they have been written)?

If you feel you can write one (or more) of these topics and you are
willing to do so, please put yourself on the wiki page.

Thank you!

Btw, I will contact each of the persons assigned to the topics in
private to ask them about the time needed to write their part.

Let's get this done a bit faster than last year ;-)
Cheers,
Felix