Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes for today's meeting

Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
>>   *PLEASE* check and comment the following list. Is it complete? Did I
>>   miss somebody?
>
> Pollitooooooo!!!!
>
>>     4. Phillip Hug
>
> Wasn't philip Kern also making a lot of network stuff?
Philipp Hug is a swiss local team member, see below for Philipp Kern

> Or do you mix the two up?
> Hug might bring one person, probably...
>
>>   - Global:
>
> Rene Mayorga?

On the network team Rene, Philipp Kern and Phil Hands have done most of
the work beside me and dkg. I think it would be fair to invite them if
we also invite the key persons from the video team (Don't know who they
are).

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.