Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor addresses

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 07:09:44PM -0500, Moray Allan wrote:
>> for the rest, it would be helpful to know which addresses are actually
>> _missing_.

> Can give bags directly (or via an employee), I hope

> ARM -- ???

Steve McIntyre (Sledge)

> Canonical -- ???

Steve Langasek (vorlon)

> Address in dc11/sponsors-table (could be out-of-date)
>
> Google -- someone present?

Guido Trotter is present, but I don't know if he would be able to easily get
the bag back to the corp. You can ask him at least!

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
				--- J. Michael Straczynski