Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor addresses

for the rest, it would be helpful to know which addresses are actually
_missing_.

The message below is long, but it requires at least one or two people to read it and check it.

Most of the addresses are missing, as I thought before making my request to the list. As usual we can try to give bags directly in some cases, but even for those the address really should be there, to be used for mailing other items later. A few addresses are in old sponsors-table files (which may or may not still be valid, we should confirm them each year). For several sponsors the record of contacts is also missing or out-of-date, including failing to note that sponsorship was finally arranged.

I've hopefully done most of the necessary work for sending bags, but getting a valid list of mailing addresses in one place really should be done as part of our standard process of arranging sponsorship (as documented). We will still need more postal and/or email addresses for sending out the Final Report when it is ready.

Please check my notes below and make corrections, including any sponsors I have forgotten to include.

Also point out if there are more sponsors I have forgotten here, which is quite likely.

Not in sponsors-table at all

UCA -- give directly?

In sponsors-table but not as sponsor

Yota -- give directly?

Can give bags directly (or via an employee), I hope

Government
ARM -- ???
HP -- bdale
Hivos
Canonical -- ???
SIMAS
Toby Churchill

Valid address in sponsors-table

Gestman
Profitbricks
Collabora
Renesas

Address in dc11/sponsors-table (could be out-of-date)

Google -- someone present?
Brandorr Group
Matanel Foundation

Address in dc10/sponsors-table (could be out-of-date)

Bytemark

Address in dc7/sponsors-table (out-of-date?)

man-da.de -- http://www.man-da.de/impressum

no address in tables

Netways -- probably use http://www.netways.de/en/de/kontakt/contact_us/
Nexenta -- http://www.nexenta.com/corp/contact-us ???
Rackspace -- seem to want to hide their postal address
Gandi -- address at bottom of http://en.gandi.net/contracts ???
linode.com -- use address from http://www.linode.com/about/ ???

--
Moray