Re: [Debconf-team] meeting minutes 09/07 14:00

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
> - travel reinbursment: Requests have to be made by participants on
>   either the FFIS or SPI form. Argentinians and Brazilians (and maybe
>   other countries) need the reinbursment in cash, affected people should
>   contact Henning. Henning sends a message about the process to the
>   persons reinbursed and sorts this out with cate. Gismo is going to
>   help Henning.

I should have said that more clear when I heard the last sentence...
but I am a bit slow:

There was also a part saying "that's actually only very partially
accounting" and is much more "Travel Sponsorship Team" ... and I
really like very much to look at it as such, as my workload is
currently enough to let me think about dropping the C&W party tonight
to keep work pile up even further.

So, I keep volunteering for the parts of that process that involve
actual money transactions and their recording and ledgering, but the
rest must really be taken care of by others.

Thanks,
Henning