Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship Reimbursements

On 07/09/2012 09:34 PM, Henning Sprang wrote:
Hi and thanks,

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Giacomo Catenazzi<cate@debian.org>  wrote:
The herb list. We give them max the cantfund amount.

name            email                   total_cost      cantfund
XXXXXX

Hmm.
What means "we give them max cantfound" ?

Do I decide randmly myself what amount they get below cantfund?
Could become funny, I guess - at least for me... :)

cantfund is the amount that we get to sponsored people.
Total_cost should be the cost in the receipt.

ciao
	cate