[Debconf-team] noisy hacklab x quiet hacklab

Hey all, I've seen in past debconfs a kind of natural consensus having a noisy
hacklab and a quiet (actually a not-so-noisy) one.

As it hasn't naturally happened (yet) this year I'm doing such proposal.

If -team agrees I can manage to print and attach messages around. I've not been
to the hacklab2 yet, so I don't know which one should be more suitable for
silence/noise. Any thoughts?

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago B. Vaz                                 GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org