Re: [Debconf-team] Power adapters in New York

Hi Holger,

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 06:24:59PM -0600, Holger Levsen wrote:
> awesome. if you're able to buy 4 figure-8 cables with US plugs, please do!
> (and bring both, the US+EU cables)

This basically worked out - my local cheap and
knowledgeable Chinatown electronics had the C7-PW
version of the figure-8 to 2-prong US cable with one
end square (i.e. meant as polarized), but correctly
pointed that careful use of a pocketknife on the
plastic molding would make it work. I got four ($16
total but no receipt so it's fine if I don't get
reimbursed) and will bring them.

- Jimmy