Re: [Debconf-team] News about C&W

Hi Christian,

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 05:30:21PM -0600, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This afternoon, I went again to CIPRES, the place where we'll be
> holding the Cheese & Wine party this year. Thank you to Linda
> forcoming there with me and translate the discussion with the lady who
> is in charge of the place.
>
> Really, the place is perfectly fit for C&W. It will IMHO easily fit
> the attendees (even if *everybody* attends), has several square tables
> (white plastic : therefore simple to handle) as well as a fait amount
> of chairs.

Thanks for taking care of C&W again :)

> It even has a small corner with a couch and a table that will be
> perfect for Mao play..:-)
>
> Linda and I also discussed with Jim, our caterer. What we agreed about
> is the consequence of decisions taken during the team meeting today:
>
> - the C&W will *not* replace Monday's meal
> - we will  slightly shorten that meal from 7 to 8
> - Jim will prepare easy to transport meals that we'll be able to
> transport to CIPRES. This way we'll have the option to have extra food
> there
> - Jim  will take care of ordering and getting bread (there might be an
> extra cost for this....probably to be discussed again with him)

I'd be happy to contribute with a generous amount of good bread as I didn't
bring cheese. So missing bread issue could be solved that way.

[...]
> Please feel  free to make suggestions and/or criticisms, of course!

I'm really motivated to give an useful destination for C&W surplus. I can try
to organize a kind of 'coffee break' (would it be allowed in hacklab?) for
post-C&W DC days or even an external donation.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago B. Vaz                                 GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org