Re: [Debconf-team] Power adapters in New York

Hi Martin,

On Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012, Martin Bagge wrote:
> I am in NYC, will travel to debconf tomorrow (leaving JFK at 10 or
> something).
>
> Call me during the day today if needed.
> +46-706-238104
> I am staying at hotel penn near penn station.

nothing happened, right?

we should really create an adnan-account on all buffalos, with the password
set to adnan as well. I'm just not sure which application to run on login...

cheers,
	Holger, un pocito annoyed but as the rest is just going very well.. :)