Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Christian PERRIER dijo [Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 12:18:49PM -0600]:
> Hello,
>
> Quite often in DebConf, the topic of people who are not comfortable
> with being photographed or filmed and, more, with these pictures being
> published somewhere, is raised up.
>
> Could it be an improvement that, at some point (probably at the
> beginning of Debconf itself), a list of attendees who explicitely set
> this Penta field to "No, unless I give my permission", would be
> published?

As others have already said: This list should be backwards. We should
strive to opt-in to public exposure, not opt-out of it.

That being said, I have absolutely no objection in my photo being
taken or reproduced anywhere.