Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Le mardi, 3 juillet 2012 14.33:17, Clint Adams a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 12:24:57PM -0600, Henning Sprang wrote:
> > So that said, I practically see no other way to handle it as I
> > previously described...
>
> You could tell everyone who actually wants to be photographed to
> wear a prominent opt-in sign at all times.

Actually, the reverse might be the most practical solution to the problem at
hand: require people who don't want to be pictured to carry a red T-shirt, a
sticker on their name tag or whatever visible to photographers.

This would make it way more obvious than any list of names which is impossible
to check either at the moment of taking pictures nor at the moment of triaging
them (especially as you can't have pictures of the people that don't want to
be on pictures).

Cheers,

OdyX