Re: [Debconf-team] money/finance meeting

Hey,

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure I should attend the finance meeting today, cause I need to get
> some video work done, which I need to do, else I cannot delegate work and
> then... b00m.

I already thought yesterday when you said something like this: "the
BOOM when we cannot pay Hotels and/or food or other important stuff
cause money ain't flowing, is IMHO a bit louder than the boom when
there is no video of the first day or so..."  :)

But I don't see an important reason why we desperately need your help,
should that change, we'll  tear you away from the beloved cameras -
so, have fun! :)

Henning