Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Quoting Henning Sprang (henning.sprang@gmail.com):

(no need to CC me I'm subscribed to the list but thanks for doing so anyway)

> > Could it be an improvement that, at some point (probably at the
> > beginning of Debconf itself), a list of attendees who explicitely set
> > this Penta field to "No, unless I give my permission", would be
> > published?
>
> I don't see how that can work out - reading this list, asking
> everybody in a group you are about to photograph for their names, and
> compare both before hitting the button? And will you remember that
> later when you organize and upload your pics?

I'm sure it can't work for everything. As you say, if you have a picture
of a group of people, its first hard to get everybody's names....

But, still, it would help for those people who are doing many
"portrait"-like pictures (which is what I prefer). At minimum, it
would help us in choosing the pics we publish.

In short, it's certainly not a perfect solution but it would be better
than nothing..:)