Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Hi Christian,

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quite often in DebConf, the topic of people who are not comfortable
> with being photographed or filmed and, more, with these pictures being
> published somewhere, is raised up.

I do like this: I make some pictures of people, but basically *never*
publish any pics with people publicly, because I am too lazy to ask
for permission, even less track permission/picture relationships
before I upload my stuff to flickr. That's why there are only pictures
of things and places, not of people(apart from myself) there.

> Could it be an improvement that, at some point (probably at the
> beginning of Debconf itself), a list of attendees who explicitely set
> this Penta field to "No, unless I give my permission", would be
> published?

I don't see how that can work out - reading this list, asking
everybody in a group you are about to photograph for their names, and
compare both before hitting the button? And will you remember that
later when you organize and upload your pics?

So that said, I practically see no other way to handle it as I
previously described...

Henning