Re: [Debconf-team] Stuff I am (maybe) bringing

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 10:14:11AM -0600, Holger Levsen wrote:
>On Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> I'm going to be packing stuff shortly to bring with me. So far, I'm
>> *definitely* bringing:
>>
>>  * Ben's tripod for the video team
>>  * USB disk with a full mirror on it
>>  * Network cable tester
>>  * Gigabit PCI NIC for Homer
>>  * Sporran for Zack to borrow :-)
>
>Yay, thanks!
>
>> I'm also down for bringing, as per the wiki page at
>> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/NeededItems :
>>
>>  * Rotary paper trimmer
>
>thats a guilotine? (Philh brought his already.)

OK, I'll leave that then.

>>  * Label printer
>
>definitly useful, though we could go to Martinque (UCA) and borrow his.

OK. I'll bring it and a couple of spare tapes.

>And a laminating device would be nice.

I don't own one, would have to buy it. Probably eaier/cheaper locally,
I'd hope.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra