Betreff: "Quote " for Day Trip
Datum: Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012
Von: Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de>
An: accounting@debconf.org, chairs@debconf.org, Leandro Gomez
<leogg@debian.org.ni>

Hello,

we (the Day Trip team [1]) would like to request US$1760 for sponsoring
a nice Day Trip for the attendees of DebConf12.

Our plan is to have the government giving us buses and transportation to
the beach. There we propose to rent a big house for a day and have lunch
and music there provided by a women cooperative. All together this would
cost us US$11 per person.

The three options offered will at least include one free option, the
other options may require some additional payment by the attendees
(costs for boat rent, entry fee for national parks, etc.). But we are in
communication with the government to be exempted for most of these fees.

Do you think this is ok? Or would you like to have the individual
persons paying for their Day Trip?

Cheers,
Felix

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Teams#Day_trip