[Debconf-team] Electricity

Hey,

we need to improve the power supply in the hacklab. Right now we have
three circuits with a maximum load of 50 ampere out of 150 possible
ampere in the auditorium Xabier Gorostiaga. Tomorrow (2nd of July) I
want to check with the University maintenance people that they put us
the additional circuits, as it has been planned with and authorized by
them already. Further we need to make a plan and distribute powerbars,
with suitable cables, all over the hacklab.

I want to ask for help of people who know about electricity well or
maybe have done a task like this before or just are willing to help, to
join me with this. We could need a some helping hands in getting this done.

@Accounting: A really rough estimate would be that we will need around
$300 to offer a proper and equal distribution of the limited electricity
in the hacklab.

Let's meet at 12:·30 in the hacklab.

Cheers,
Felix