Re: [Debconf-team] On site communication

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your open communication!

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de> wrote:
> We have observed people
> jumping to quick conclusions when we feel they have not seen the whole
> picture yet.
> Maybe it is time for a talk in a
> small circle (most active global and local team members).

If there's any unease or things that don't work out well, I also
suggest to make it a priority to discuss things directly between the
affected persons.

Even though I can become a bit harsh when involved myself personally
in stressful situations, I am usually quite good in moderating such a
discussion in a totally neutral fashion and offer my help hereby, so
ask me when you see that could be useful.

Cheers and good night,
Henning