[Debconf-team] On site communication

Dear team,

we have the impression that communication and the proper coordination of
local and global team has to improve a lot. We have observed people
jumping to quick conclusions when we feel they have not seen the whole
picture yet. This is not a DebConf like every year, because - like every
year - surroundings and the country is different. Seems like there are
different expectations and ways of work. Of course, the things change
when we meet in person and that is why we think we should have a deeper
and generally frank communication. Maybe it is time for a talk in a
small circle (most active global and local team members).

Thanks!
Leo and Felix