Re: [Debconf-team] budget status (was: Re: Status on Brandts Hotel)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> But, another, perhaps easier to do idea: if people don't show up, see
> if you can resell those rooms to other people that want a place to
> stay?  I realize this will take a significant amount of work...

might or might not - it's good to point these things out and remind us
what we could look for.
That said, we're still a bit in the euphoria for the confirmation that
we will have places to sleep for everybody in first place, which
wasn't always that clear... :)

Henning