Re: [Debconf-team] Local SIMS for cel phones

Quoting Victor Martinez (vicm3@blografia.net):
> Until recent it occurs to me that maybe buying a local sim for Cel
> phones could be handy for some (BTW I`m not sure if this goes on
> discuss or team), Also know that in most carriers locks their phones,

I think this should go to -discuss but locals can certainly bring more
light here.

I for one would definitely be interested in finding good quality local
SIM cards (eventually including data) as I'll be spending a full month
in Nicaragua and really need to be able to do as cheap as possible
calls to work (SIP not beign an option) and also as best as possible
data acces duroing the two weeks I'll be travelling.

No idea how data access is spread over Nicaragua, though.