[Debconf-team] Local SIMS for cel phones

Until recent it occurs to me that maybe buying a local sim for Cel
phones could be handy for some (BTW I`m not sure if this goes on
discuss or team), Also know that in most carriers locks their phones,
mine is probably locked, how about buying super cheap nokia or the new
cels that walmart is selling on México not attached to companies and
also without sim (I saw yesterday one for less than 57USD, how about
this? I'm more for the SIM option if not had some crazy requirements,
and anyway I probably need to change my phone anyway and could be a
good test for this Chinese phones supossely free and unlocked.

Just some random thoughts.

--
The only constant is the change