Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteering to organize the Assassins game at DC12

>> > Is there anyone around with such experience? I of course know the game
>> > and roughly what I need to do to make it happen. And such task quite
>> > obviously fits my dummy skills (no programming, no fancy and
>> > complicated database operations, etc..)
>> If you want to use that fancy and complicated database, remember that
>> Pentabarf has an Assassins modules. I have not even looked at it, but
>> it is available and can enable it if you wish.

I can only strongly encourage using penta for it, yes.

> Yes, please. I have no idea how complicated it might be, but I can at
> least give it a try.

Simple. You might need to help people out when someone left DebConf
early (or isnt attending) and they have them as target, but otherwise
the module is doing *all* the work.

> And, at minimum, it would help if ppl could have access to the "I want
> to play the Assassins game" checkbox, and then /me get a list of
> registered player beforehand.

You dont need that. The module does it, as soon as the game is open.
It assigns targets, it lets them confirm, ...

--
bye, Joerg
<Christian> bignachos: the famous pornview maintainer?