Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteering to organize the Assassins game at DC12

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):
> Christian PERRIER dijo [Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 07:28:28PM +0200]:
> > During DC10 and DC11, no Assassins game happened...mostly because
> > nobody took care organizing it. Sad.
> > (...)
> > Is there anyone around with such experience? I of course know the game
> > and roughly what I need to do to make it happen. And such task quite
> > obviously fits my dummy skills (no programming, no fancy and
> > complicated database operations, etc..)
>
> If you want to use that fancy and complicated database, remember that
> Pentabarf has an Assassins modules. I have not even looked at it, but
> it is available and can enable it if you wish.

Yes, please. I have no idea how complicated it might be, but I can at
least give it a try.

And, at minimum, it would help if ppl could have access to the "I want
to play the Assassins game" checkbox, and then /me get a list of
registered player beforehand.

> Assassins is perfectly playable witout the aid of a system following
> its state, and might even make it a bit easier - but it also reduces
> the load on the assassins-referee. Your call.

That can help, yes. So, if you have the power to do it, I'd appreciate
if you activate The Thing.