[Debconf-team] Volunteering to organize the Assassins game at DC12

During DC10 and DC11, no Assassins game happened...mostly because
nobody took care organizing it. Sad.

As I really like this game and enjoyed playing it during DC6 to DC9, I
think I need to give back. Therefore, I hereby volunteer making this
happen.

Is there anyone around with such experience? I of course know the game
and roughly what I need to do to make it happen. And such task quite
obviously fits my dummy skills (no programming, no fancy and
complicated database operations, etc..)

However, there might exist some tools to help out "referees". I would
be happy to learn about them..... Otherwise, anyway, I can handle this
my usual way: with a spreadsheet..:-)

CC'ing Ganneff and Stephen Gran who, IIRC, were the Assassins
"referees" during DC9.