Re: [Debconf-team] End of confirmation period

Moray Allan dijo [Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 04:47:00PM +0100]:
> - Stop people changing dates themselves.  What we most want is to
> prevent people with accommodation from expanding their dates directly in
> Penta, as from now on we usually start having a forked copy of the data
> used directly by room allocation people etc.

This is done, effective since tomorrow (server-time).

> - Downgrade sponsorship and accommodation fields for anyone who hasn't
> confirmed.  This is so that we can leave the confirm option open, but
> stop the number of sponsored+confirmed people from increasing, and stop
> the number of accommodation+confirmed people from increasing without the
> right people knowing about it.

This should be the result of a simple SQL query, and I'm sure the
affected people list can be retrieved via the darst-scripts. I have to
leave now, but please, get the list of IDs and ask anybody with
SQL-access to do it.