Re: [Debconf-team] questions for hotel people (+and note about travel money)

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 06:48:08PM +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> I requested 15k$ to 18k$ as the herb team sees fit in
> id:"[🔎] 874nqc4r4d.fsf@moebius.durcheinandertal.bofh". The messages was sent
> to leader@d.o, debconf-chairs@debian.org and the debconf-team. But it
> may still be in the moderation queue for debconf-team as I used the
> wrong from address. :-(.
>
> Would be great if we could resolve this at the meeting.

FWIW and to avoid bogus procedural blockers:

- I won't be at the meeting...

- ...but I'm not aware that anything is needed from my part. I've
  already clarified the surplus situation, both on list and in
  discussion with the DebConf chairs. Together with the orga team, they
  could make any decision they see fit on how to use the surplus, to
  benefit future DebConf(s)

Good luck with the meeting!

And remember that history runs in circles: this is the stressful part,
but there are the fun and rewarding parts waiting for all of you at the
end of the tunnel ;-)