Re: [Debconf-team] Estimated numbers for t-shirts

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 07:29 -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> I am afraid we have to stick to the original plan (order A). If we
> want to order additional shirts we have to pay at least 50% in advance
> to the provider and we have no money atm.

I realise that you have topics beyond having too few t-shirts to worry
about, but having to make decisions based on a lack of cash in Nicaragua
is really silly when we have plenty of cash to spend (and when printing
more shirts would generate money for us during DebConf).

I'm really frustrated by this. The lack of money (and the slow and bureaucratic process to get some) is putting additional and unnecesary pressure on the whole team.

Can we use the Germany->xamanu route to get some cash ready?  I would be
happy myself to lend some if it helps, but I suspect starting from a UK
bank will cause too much delay.

I agree. We should use the emergency xamanu route.

--
Moray