Re: [Debconf-team] Needed/bringing equipment list on the wiki?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Montag, 18. Juni 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> Yes, it is. But I think it's plan B or C now. ;)

whats plan A then?

If we get the badges from the govt, great! If not, we already have a quote for badges or we make our own badges with our magical printer. :)

> > btw, what's the status about a printer? (for frontdesk also..)
> We have no printer atm..

uhm?! Some plan, idea? we definitly will need one. spanish center?

It's been difficult to borrow equipment from the ccen, but we can always try.