Re: [Debconf-team] questions for hotel people

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:09 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > - When do we need to know the number of rooms we are using?
> I would say as soon as possible.

http://munin.debconf.org/debconf.org/skinner.debconf.org-
penta_accomodation.html gives a good estimate already, and the deadline ends
on Wednesday.

> > I know that you still don't know which hotels we are using, and if the
> > gov is paying.
> This is something that's creating a lot of problems for us. Anyways, the
> deadline we gave govt is today, so Monday morning we'll know for sure which
> hotels we are using (and hopefully have them booked by then).

did you hear back from the govt yet?

Nope. I wrote an e-mail last night telling them our deadline for booking hotels is Tuesday at noon. So let's see what happens.

cheers,
       Holger