Re: [Debconf-team] Needed/bringing equipment list on the wiki?

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, Philip Hands wrote:
> I just bought 4 TP-Link TL-WR1043ND routers (on recommendation from
> Holger) for instance, that I'll be bringing that should probably be
> listed somewhere so that people can assume they'll be turning up.

Yay. So we will have 6 of those for general network (plus 2 extra for video
network...) plus the buffalos.

> Then there's are the perennial ones like the (heavy) badge punch that
> Holger has, which he gets told is not needed and then turns out to be
> needed (or vice versa)

Hehe. Also this year I was told it's not needed as the govt will provide
badges. Is this still the plan? ;)

btw, what's the status about a printer? (for frontdesk also..)

On Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, Felix Delattre wrote:
> I think wiki page should be fine, at least to coordinate:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/NeededItems
> Let's make some noise, once it is a more complete list and hope that it
> won't be ignored :)

yup!

[bring power strips, usbsticks, "old" harddrives, etc]
> Yes, we definetively should write some days before DebConf to the people
> a mail with some important information including a note about this.

yes!

> Don't panic!

siiiiii! :-)

cheers,